Have an online business problem? Tell us about it and our award-winning mentor will offer you solutions live on YouTube. This is a one-of-its-kind online mentoring event that will last for 4 hours straight. It is geared to help online and tech entrepreneurs outside of Silicon Valley to go from zero to hero.
Online Mentoring on YouTube Live
Thu, 19 April 2018, 6pm to 10pm GMT+9
“70 percent of small business owners that receive mentoring survive for five years or more, double the rate of those who do not receive mentoring.” – Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative
Post Your Question Now
Start asking question before the event starts. The more detailed the question is, the more detailed is the answer.
Watch Our YouTube Live Session For The Answer
In the event, you get to interact with our mentor via live chat and discuss further on the answer provided. You could even ask more questions!
Here are areas what we can help you with.
- Business idea generation
- Design thinking
- Business plan development
- Overseas business strategies and market access – U.S, U.K, Finland, France, Israel, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, South Korea, Japan, China
- Lean startup techniques
- Product development – prototyping, MVP, UI/UX, testing, iteration
- Digital marketing – email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, affiliate marketing
- Business strategy – business model, partnerships, pricing, branding, etc
- Fund raising strategy
- Mobile apps technology, development and marketing strategies (ASO)
- Human resource and talent development
- Growth hacking
- Copyright and trademark filing
- M&A consultancy – due diligence, exit strategy, acquisition, negotiation
- Intellectual property law – copyright, trademark
Come Meet The Mentor
Melvin Wong – A tech entrepreneur for over 13 years with global business experience with 17 countries covering U.S, U.K, Europe, Asia and South America.
Melvin started his first startup in a small rented room and eventually got it acquired in 2016. He’s currently a mentor at South Bay Entrepreneurial Center in Los Angeles and AngelHack. With more than 1,100 answers on Quora, he enjoys educating people, entrepreneurs and professionals alike.