- 179 (Registered)
Learn how to build a website that ranks high on Google search results. Also known as on-site SEO factor, this course covers all the essential SEO actions that you need to do when designing your website from implementing SSL certificate to testing the speed of your site and ensuring it is mobile friendly.
What Will I Learn?
- Know how to add SSL certificate on your website.
- Understand what TrustRank is and how it ranks your website.
- Discover if website loading speed influences your website ranking.
- Know the importance of having a mobile-friendly website.
- Discover how to verify the ownership of your website with Google Search Console tool.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Join our SEO introductory course.
- No programming or HTML skills needed.
Importance of SSL Certificate on Website
How to Buy and Install SSL Certificate
How Configure SSL Certificate on Website
How Loading Speed and Server Location Affect Ranking
Importance of Having Mobile-Friendly Website