- 233 (Registered)
Learn how to create web pages that rank high on Google search results. Also known as on-page SEO factor, this course covers all the essential SEO actions that you need to do when creating your webpages from the URL of the page to the content length and keyword placement. All tools used in this course are free.
What Will I Learn?
- Know where to place keyword on a webpage strategically.
- Discover how to create your content title, URL and meta tags.
- Understand how you should write your webpage content to rank high.
- Know how to use images on your webpage for SEO purposes.
- Discover the right SEO technique to add links on your webpage.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Join our SEO introductory course.
- Some HTML editing skills may be needed if you built your website without the use of WordPress.
- Keyword in URL
- Include Keyword in URL Using WordPress
- Include Keyword in Title Tag
- Include Keyword in Title Tag Using WordPress
- Having Meta Description
- Add Meta Description Using WordPress
- Keyword in First 100 Words of Content
- Keyword Density on Webpage
- How Many Words on a Webpage
- Grammar and Spelling
- Fix Your Grammar and Spelling Using Grammarly
- Optimize Image and Multimedia
- Optimize Image with Alt Text and Title Tag
- Optimize Image Width Height and Disk Size
- Optimize Image File Format
- Add Seo Friendly Image Using WordPress
- Resize and Compress Images Using Irfanview
- Where to Find Free Stock Photos Without Copyrights
- How Recently Updated Is the Content
- Duplicated Content
- Internal Outbound and Broken Links on Webpage
- Using Anchor Text in Links