- 57 (Registered)
This course covers the knowledge of how to start a legitimate ICO (Initial Coin Offering) from the ground up. Yes, you may have heard that most ICOs are scams or majority fail within the first year. But not all ICOs are doomed from the start if you know what you’re doing. Successful ICOs such as Ethereum’s very own back in 2014 and some recent ones like Kik ($100 million), Bancor ($153 million), Telegram ($1.7 billion) and EOS ($4 billion) that raised billions of dollars in total. In this course, you will learn why some ICOs failed and some don’t. Find out the necessary steps that are involved in raising an ICO and the estimated cost. Know the difference between ICO and STO (Security Token Offering) and which should you raise. Learn the process from writing a compelling whitepaper to running a bounty hunter program. We shall also look at examples of outstanding ICOs that raised billions of dollars and learn how did they do it.
What Will I Learn?
- Discover the differences between IPO, ICO, reverse ICO, STO and also their similarities.
- Know the technique to write a convincing whitepaper that people want to invest in.
- Find out how to secure your first seed funding to start your ICO campaign.
- Understand the importance of a well-balanced team and how to form one.
- Discover the process to recruit your ICO advisors.
- Know the options to build an ICO website in the shortest time and least cost.
- Learn how to create your own ERC-20 token in under 30 minutes.
- Find out the most effective ways to plan your token allocation (total supply, hardcap, softcap, decimal points, etc) and distribution.
- Plan a comprehensive roadmap that could convince your investors of your deliverables.
- Discover the importance of bounty program and methods to deploy one effectively.
- Analyze some successful ICOs that raised millions on dollars and learn how they did it.
- Good understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Curriculum is empty