- 241 (Registered)
Learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from the ground up without paying for any software or hiring any SEO specialists. This course covers the basics to the essential skills and tools that you need to rank your website on the top of Google search results.
You will know the what, why and how of SEO such as how to get Google to know your website, how to use short and long tail keywords and tools such as Google Search Console, keyword planner, sitemap generator and more. All tools used in this course are free.
The instructor achieved numerous top rankings on Google search and shall show you the exact process he went through successfully.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand SEO and how a search engine like Google works.
- Create a sitemap for your website and how to submit to Google.
- Understand long and short tail keywords and how to use them.
- Find the best keywords for your website using the free Google keyword planner.
- Use two most popular premium-quality WordPress themes in the world.
- Know the factors that influence the ranking of your website on Google search results.
- Able to implement SEO best practices for your website.
- At least some knowledge of using computer and surfing websites.
- Some WordPress skills are an added advantage. Enroll in this WordPress course.
- No programming or HTML skills needed.
- What Is a Search Engine and How It Works?
- Which Search Engine Is The Most Popular?
- What Is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- Examples of Our Websites Ranked High on Search Results
- How Web Crawling Works and What Is Sitemap
- Generate a Sitemap Using WordPress
- Generate a Sitemap for Non-WordPress Website
- Submit Your Sitemap via Google Search Console – Part 1
- Submit Your Sitemap via Google Search Console – Part 2
- Submit Your Sitemap via Google Search Console – Part 3
- What Is a Keyword and How It Works With SEO
- What Is Short Tail and Long Tail Keywords
- Difference Between Short and Long Tail Keywords
- Should You Choose Short or Long Tail Keywords
- Register for Google Keyword Planner Tool Without Credit Card
- Use Google Keyword Planner Tool to Find Keyword Ideas
- Use Google Keyword Planner Tool to Find Keyword Search Volume
- 5 SEO Factors to Rank High on Google
- SEO Best Practices