- 260 (Registered)
Learn how to start your online business or startup from the ground up with the least cost. This course covers the 8 essential steps you would take when starting up and explains the intrinsic details with real-world examples.
The instructor shall guide you through this startup process just like what he went through in his successful online businesses.
What Will I Learn?
- Able to develop ideas for your online business or startup and differentiate against others.
- Know the do’s and don’ts when producing a business name.
- Use 4 practical methods to find a business name.
- Design the perfect brand logo with multiple tools and templates with zero cost.
- Understand the different types of businesses you can register.
- Purchase domain name for your business without spending too much.
- Able to choose a value-for-money web hosting company to host your website.
- Apply practical tips to find the right team to start your business.
- Use the right tools to build your website with free and paid ways.
- Execute easy and cheap ways to build your first MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Will to learn and practice.
- Sept 23, 2018: Added lesson – Do a Trademark Search
- Nov 2, 2018: Added lesson – Decide on Your Business Model
Step 1: Find a Business Idea
Step 2: Name Your Business
- How to Find a Name For Your Business
- Business Name Dos and Don’ts
- Brainstorm For Business Name – By Association
- Brainstorm For Business Name – By Spelling
- Brainstorm For Business Name – By Connection
- Brainstorm For Business Name – Other Methods
- Brainstorm For Business Name – Free Tools
- Do a Trademark Search
- Brainstorm For Business Name – Real Life Example
- Comparison of Good and Bad Brand Names
- 6 Offensive Brand Names
- Create Your Business Logo
- Choose Colors for Your Business Logo
- Create Icon for Your Business Logo
- Test Drive 10 Online Logo Creators
Step 3: Register Your Business
Step 4: Get a Domain Name
Step 5: Get Web Hosting Server
Step 6: Form a Team
Step 7: Build Your Website or Product
Step 8: Promote Your Website or Product
The step by step guide is really useful and I love the brainstorming methods for business names too! Hope to start my business soon.