- 238 (Registered)
If you’re considering sending lots of emails (more than 50,000 recipients), this course shall provide you the know-how on how to do so cost effectively and within the governing laws. You’ll be learning how to use commercial-grade emailing tools for free like Amazon AWS Simple Email Service (SES), SendGrid, phpList and more.
The instructor used the same tools in his business, and he shall demonstrate how you could effectively use them in yours.
What Will I Learn?
- Send up to 62,000 emails for free.
- Discover what is email spam and what is not spam.
- Identify what you should do and should not do when emailing in US, UK, EU, Asia and other major countries.
- Learn to keep your email list clean.
- Track the results of your email messages.
- You’re recommended to enroll in this beginner’s course prior to joining this course.
- Suitable for all types of businesses – online or traditional offline.
- Some web hosting management skills are an added advantage.
Note: There’s a little bit of echo in the audio, but this has been fixed in other courses.
Credit: Presentation slide used in this course is provided by SlidesCarnival for free.
Legality of Email Marketing Understand what you can and cannot do with mass email marketing in US, UK, EU, Asia and more
- What is a Spam and What is Not a Spam?
- What is the U.S CAN-SPAM Law?
- Overview of the 7 Rules of the CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #1 of CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #2 of CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #3 of CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #4 of CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #5 of CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #6 of CAN-SPAM Law
- The Must-Dos for Rule #7 of CAN-SPAM Law
- Spam Laws in UK, EU, Canada, Germany, China, Singapore and more
How to Verify Email Addresses Learn why and how to verify email addresses that you collected with free and paid tools
- Why Should You Verify?
- 4 Tips to Keep Your Email List Clean
- Different Types of Email Verification Software
- How to Use Email Verification Software
- Test Drive Results: G-Lock Email Verifier
- Test Drive Results: Max Programming Email Verifier
- Test Drive Results: Red Scraper Email Verifier
- Final Results: Comparison of the 3 Desktop Email Verification Software
- 6 Types of Online Email Verification Services
- Test Drive Results: Kickbox Online Email Verifier
- Test Drive Results: Neverbounce Online Email Verifier
- Test Drive Results: Quick Email Verification Online Email Verifier
- Test Drive Results: Email Marker Online Email Verifier
- Final Results: Comparison of the 4 Online Email Verification Software
How to Send Mass Emails Cost Effectively
How to Use phpList For Free Mass Emailing You should use phpList if your email list gets too big and you don't wanna pay for the monthly subscription to MailChimp or others
- What is phpList?
- Where to Download phpList, FileZilla and WinRar
- Upload phpList on DreamHost Server Via FTP
- Upload phpList on cPanel-based Server Via FTP
- Set Up phpList Database on DreamHost Server
- Set Up phpList Database on cPanel-based Server
- Configure and Install phpList
- Create First Email Database List
- Start First Email Campaign
- Analyze Email Campaign Statistics
How to Use phpList With SendGrid
- Send Mass Emails Using phpList and SendGrid
- What is SendGrid?
- Why Use SendGrid and How to Sign-Up?
- Connect phpList to SendGrid
- Set SendGrid SPF and DKIM Records on DreamHost Server
- Set SendGrid SPF and DKIM Records on cPanel-based Server
- Analyze SendGrid Email Delivery Report
- Understand SendGrid Reputation Metric
How to Use phpList With Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- Send Mass Emails Using phpList and Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- What and Why Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)?
- Sign-Up for Amazon Simple Email Service
- Set Up Your Amazon Simple Email Service Account
- 4 Steps to Set Up Amazon SES with phpList
- Verify Your Domain Name on DreamHost Server
- Verify Your Domain Name on cPanel-based Server
- Verify Sender Email Address
- Create SMTP Credentials
- Connect phpList to Amazon SES
- Request for the Increase in Sending Limit
- View Sending Statistics
- Check Your Sender Reputation