- 260 (Registered)
Writing a business plan is usually the first few things a business owner would do when starting a company, especially when raising funds. This course shall teach you how to write a business plan from scratch with real-life examples from billion-dollar companies (unicorns). It guides you right from the start from understanding the true purpose of a business plan to analyzing good and bad examples of business plans from established companies and startups. It also offers 10 amazing ready-to-use templates for you to use for free.
The instructor has written over 25 business plans and provides practical real-life insights into writing a winning business plan.
- 6 ready-to-use contemporary business plan templates – Powerpoint and Keynote formats.
- 4 executive summary templates from classic to infographic style – Microsoft Word and Powerpoint formats.
- 40 real-life examples from online and tech startup companies to learn from.
Business Plan Templates
Executive Summary Templates
What Will I Learn?
- Know the true purpose of a business plan and the common misconceptions about it.
- Learn the dos and don’ts of a business plan.
- Discover the different types and formats of business plans from short to the long version and more.
- Learn what is an executive summary and how to write one.
- Understand the best sequence for a business plan table of contents for different scenarios.
- Learn with great business plan examples from billion-dollar companies and witness how they convey their business to investors via their pitch decks.
- Discover bad examples of business plans from existing companies and what you should not follow.
- Learn important business plan concepts from examples, such as total addressable market (TAM), serviceable addressable market (SAM) and serviceable obtainable market (SOM).
- Learn by example on how to value your company via pre-money and post-money valuations and which is best to use.
Business Plan Basics
Writing the Executive Summary
- What Is an Executive Summary and How to Write One
- Executive Summary Template – Classic Style
- Executive Summary Template – General Purpose Infographic Style
- Executive Summary Template – Financial Infographic Style
- Executive Summary Template – Product Infographic Style
- Executive Summary Template – Timeline Infographic Style
Structuring the Business Plan
Writing the Cover Page
Writing the Problem and Solution
Writing the Timing (Why Now)
Writing the Business Model
Writing the Market Size
Writing the Competitor Analysis
Writing the Traction
Writing the Management Team
Writing the Funding Opportunity
Writing the Financials
Writing the Exit Strategy
6 Business Plan Templates Here are six ready-to-use business plan templates suitable for most types of businesses. All comes in Powerpoint version while some include Keynote version as well.
Even without much background information, it was very easy to understand and follow up with the courses! Videos were sectioned off very nicely and short so I didn't have to purposely make time to watch them. I was able to use time effectively along with the others studies that I am in middle of.
All lessons are useful and easy to learn. I have one question. I plan to start a business via partnership like with friends and with relatives but which one is actually better - individual or partnership?
Clear step by step guide, perfect for enthusiast like me