- 53 (Registered)
Learn how to create an article about your business on Wikipedia with easy-to-follow tutorials without any coding whatsoever. Wikipedia is the de facto source of credible and reliable information on the Internet. Discover how you can embrace Wikipedia as an informational source about your business.
We will show you the easiest ways to use Wikipedia visual editor to conveniently create Wikipedia content without typing any codes. You will understand the rules and guidelines on creating content on Wikipedia and how to get your text or images published on Wikipedia without any deletion. Also, discover the unwritten best practices that you should follow and the dos and don’ts that you should adhere to.
What Will I Learn?
- Why use Wikipedia as an informational source about your company.
- Learn to create Wikipedia pages without any coding by using the visual editor.
- Understand Wikipedia rules and best practices.
- Discover the importance of citing credible sources in Wikipedia.
- Know what to write and what not to write on Wikipedia.
- Learn to create an infobox on Wikipedia.
- No experience required.
- Dec 7, 2018 – Example of an Article That Was Rejected by Wikipedia
- Dec 7, 2018 – Draft Articles Are Open for Editing and Comments
- Nov 27, 2018 – Understanding Copyright Licensing on Wikipedia
- Nov 27, 2018 – How to Upload an Image on Wikipedia – Easiest Way
- Nov 27, 2018 – How to Upload an Image on Wikipedia via Email
How to Write an Article on Wikipedia
- Anatomy of a Wikipedia Page
- Begin Your First Wikipedia Article Inside Sandbox
- How to Start Writing Your First Wikipedia Page
- How to Add Citations and References
- How to Reuse Citation
- How to Create a Heading
- How to Save Your First Article
- Draft Articles Are Open for Editing and Comments
- How to Create Links on Wikipedia Page
- How to Add an Infobox
- Can We Add a Source in Foreign Language?
How to Add Images and Photos on Wikipedia