- 0 (Registered)
A step-by-step hands-on tutorial course on filing a provisional patent in the United States. Filing a provisional patent costs you penny compared to filing a complete non-provisional patent. You should start with this if ever thought of filing a patent for your idea or invention.
BONUS: Download and use the actual provisional patent template that was filed by the instructor himself.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what is a provisional patent and its advantages and how it protects your invention.
- Discover the low-cost in filing a provisional patent with U.S Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and how to meet the micro entity status that gives you 75% discount in filing fees.
- Download an actual provisional patent template which you can easily follow to write your own patent document.
- Learn about the official forms that you need to fill in to submit your provisional patent and where to download them.
- Learn step-by-step on how to fill in all the USPTO forms.
- Follow the complete hands-on guide in filling in the online form on USPTO website to submit your patent electronically. You will even learn the common errors.
- None. Well, I guess you have to know what is a patent and its use.
- What is a Provisional Patent
- The Fees to File a Provisional Patent in the U.S
- The Required Forms and Documents to File a Provisional Patent
- How to Download the USPTO Forms
- How to Fill in the Micro Entity Status Form
- How to Fill in The Provisional Patent Cover Sheet – SB16
- Complete Guide to Filing & Submit a Provisional Patent Online
- Receiving the Letter from USPTO
- BONUS: Actual Provisional Patent Templates