- 119 (Registered)
This is the second series of the course on how to build your own website using WordPress. We will show you how to use premium-grade tools, another beautiful WordPress themes, and 6 plugins all downloadable for free!
In this series, you will learn another premium-quality theme from top to bottom and how to install must-have WordPress plugins that have been tested and recommended by us and many. Discover how to optimize your website to rank high on Google and improve its loading speed by 2 times or more. All done without any programming work.
- Create an image with a transparent background with a free online tool.
- Discover a super easy-to-use free photo editor.
What Will I Learn?
- Install and configure a popular premium-quality WordPress theme.
- Run most used and recommended WordPress plugins in the world. We shortlisted a bunch of them for you.
- How to manage users who signed-up on your website.
- Optimize your website to rank well on Google search engine.
- Accelerate your website to blazing speed.
- No experience required. Well, at least some knowledge of using computer and surfing websites.
- You only need a PC that could access the Internet. With Windows or Mac.
- All other tools are given to you in the course for free.
- No programming skills needed.
- Oct 21, 2018: Added lesson – Fastest Plugin to Speed Up Your Website
- Oct 21, 2018: Updated lesson – Use a Cache Plugin to Speed Up Your Website
How to Use Sydney Theme on WordPress
- Introduction to Sydney Free Theme
- Install Sydney Theme
- Edit Large Header Area
- BONUS: Discover an Easy to Use Free Photo Editor
- Add Large Header Image
- Add Large Static Image on Header
- Add Large Video on Header
- Add Logo and Browser Icon
- BONUS: Remove Background from Images Using a Free Online Tool
- Edit Menu
- Edit Services Section – Part 1
- Edit Services Section – Part 2
- Edit Text Row Section
- Edit Our Team Section
- Edit Facts Section
- Edit Testimonial Section
- Add Testimonial
- Edit Our Work Section
- Edit List and Skills Sections
- Edit Call to Action Section
- Edit About Us Section
- Edit Clients Section
- Manage Latest News Section
- Edit Footer Section
- Remove “Powered by WordPress” Text
How to Use Plugins on WordPress Website
How to Manage Users on WordPress
How to Optimize Your WordPress Website For Search Engines (SEO)
How to Speed Up a WordPress Website