- 233 (Registered)
Learn to build your own website using WordPress without paying for tools or software. WordPress is the world’s most powerful and popular website building software (accurately called a Content Management System) powering top sites like TechCrunch, Variety, Sony Music, BBC America, and even Beyonce’s website. Best of all, it is so easy to use that even a 12-year-old kid could do it.
In this first series, you learn to install WordPress on your PC or web hosting server via the popular cPanel. Use and customize trendy and premium-quality themes from top to bottom. Learn how to add unlimited text, image or video content on your site plus all the settings to make an amazing website in under 3 hours. All done without any programming work.
- Download thousands of images and stock photos without copyright restrictions.
- Find the most recommended free explainer video online tools.
What Will I Learn?
- Own a website without spending much, except spending on a domain name and a web hosting account.
- Launch your live website in under 3 hours.
- Install WordPress on your PC or web hosting server via the popular cPanel.
- Use popular premium-quality WordPress themes in the world.
- Create text, photo or video content.
- Have total control of your website. Forget Wix or Weebly who have control over you.
- Modify the content layout on your site.
- No experience required. Well, at least some knowledge of using computer and surfing websites.
- You only need a PC that could access the Internet. With Windows or Mac.
- All other tools are given to you in the course for free.
- No programming skills needed.
How to Install WordPress
How to Use Themes on WordPress
- What is a WordPress Theme and Where to Download Free and Paid Themes
- Install Your First Theme Called Zerif Lite
- Understand Homepage Settings
- Add Logo and Big Title
- BONUS: Where to Download Free Images Without Copyrights
- Add Menu
- Create Transparent Background for the Menu Bar
- Edit the Our Focus Section
- Edit the About Us Section
- Edit the Clients and Team Sections
- Edit Testimonial and Latest News Sections
- Edit Contact Us Section
- Edit the Footer Section
- Add Social Accounts and Widgets on Homepage
- Remove Zerif Lite Watermark
How to Edit the Appearance of a WordPress Website
How to Create Content on WordPress
- What is a Page and a Post and Know the Difference
- Create a Post
- Understand Different Formats for a Post
- Add Category and Tag for a Post
- Add Featured Image on a Post
- Understand Where Posts are Displayed
- Understand the Issues with WordPress Comments Feature
- Changing the User Interface When Writing a Post or Page
- Manage Categories for Post
- Managing Tags for Post
- Display Author’s Name on a Post
- Add a Page
- Add Image on a Page
- Add a Link on a Post or Page
- Add Google Maps on a Post or Page
- Add YouTube Video on a Post of Page
- BONUS: How to Create Explainer Video For Free
- Create a Contact Us Page With a Form
How to Add Images and Videos on WordPress
How to Configure the Settings on WordPress Website