- 264 (Registered)
Learn effective ways on how to get backlinks for your website to rank high on Google. The backlink is one of the most critical factors that influence the ranking of your site on Google search results. This course teaches effective SEO techniques to get other websites to link back to your website and how they differ in their ranking influences.
What Will I Learn?
- Know how to create backlinks with proper anchor text and keywords.
- Discover the effectiveness of backlinks from different types of websites like Wikipedia, authority websites, press release sites, directories and more.
- Understand the effectiveness of backlinks from sponsored ads, press release sites, directory sites, bookmarking sites and more.
- Discover the influence social sharing has on your website ranking.
- Know the ways to guest post on other relevant sites to link back to yours.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Join our SEO introductory course.
- No programming or HTML skills are required.
- What Is Backlink?
- Keyword in Anchor Text
- Keyword at the Beginning of the Content
- Backlinks from Directory or Bookmarking Sites
- Backlinks from Advertisement or Sponsored Materials
- Backlinks from Press Release Sites
- Backlinks from Link Exchanges
- Backlinks from Social Sharing
- Backlinks from Guest Post
- Where to Find Writers to Write Guest Post for You
- What is Nofollow?
- Backlinks from Other Relevant Sites
- Backlinks from Authority Sites
- Backlinks from Wikipedia
- Number of Backlinks to Your Site
- Backlinks from Sites Under Same Keyword